Shipping and Local Pick-Up Information
Shipping is currently 5-7 business days due to high order volume
Standard order processing time takes 5-7 business days + 2-3 business days for shipping. (Business days do not include weekends or holidays)
Priority shipping has a 1-3 day processing time on all in stock items.
- Please note that orders placed on Friday will not be processed until Monday
- Business day cut off is 2 pm CST
- If your order contains a preorder item, the entire order will ship together, so if you want to get your in stock items faster we suggest placing separate orders.
- Orders can not be adjusted after it is placed
- Preorders are not eligible for expedited shipping
**Only one discount code per order will work. If there's an automatic discount applied and you want to use a different one, you will have to change the discount code in the discount box. Discounts and credits can not be applied to an order once it is placed.
**Please keep in mind that once orders are shipped and handed off to USPS, we are no longer responsible for the package. If the package isn't delivered, lost, or damaged, please reach out to USPS directly with the tracking number to possibly file a claim. We also offer insurance through Route as an option in the cart. If you choose route and your package is lost or damaged, it's most likely covered, but you will need to reach out to Route directly.
- Orders are usually ready to pick up within 2 hours on business days
- If order is placed during non business hours, it will be available for pick-up the next business day
- Orders placed after 2pm CST will be ready the next business day
- If you are not local and choose "Pick Up" You will be sent an invoice to pay shipping. If shipping is not paid within 24 hours, the order will be canceled.
- Please check the description of the item for estimated shipping date. If The item is taking longer to ship than expected, we will notify you.
- Preorders can not be canceled before the ETA date
- If you need to initiate a claim and you purchased Route Package Protection, you will need to submit your claim directly through Route. You will need to access the email Route sent to you after your order was placed and submit a claim through their Route Claims Portal
Customs Duties and Taxes
- Alexa Reece Boutique is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).